View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzWeaver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the additional experience bonus, its made it a lot more bearable. I've let a few guild mates know, hopefully they'll take advantage of the opportunity.

Although I have the Titanium Expansion on DVD, I downloaded the torrent, but I can't get the Daemon tool to work. I'm not sure if its because I have Win7 64 bit or what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzWeaver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the additional experience bonus, its made it a lot more bearable. I've let a few guild mates know, hopefully they'll take advantage of the opportunity.

Although I have the Titanium Expansion on DVD, I downloaded the torrent, but I can't get the Daemon tool to work. I'm not sure if its because I have Win7 64 bit or what.
I suck at using technology. However, I had better luck with Clone Drive vs. Daemon myself. Once I figured out Clone Drive I tried Daemon. I think Clone Drive worked easier for people that don't know WTF they are doing like me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Google: Slysoft Virtual Clone Drive. Free program to use as a virtual drive and easier to use IMO.