View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

Zombie Ant Fungus

Any chemolithotroph, halophile, or other extremophile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you! I can definitely do it on any fungi/mold/algae. Death caps are pretty well known as far as poisonous mushrooms... Yeah I think well known might be a better idea just for ease of writing a paper. This semester is rough already. About to start week two. I still have 1.5 hours of blood lecture videos which take me at least twice as long to take copious notes on. Moving on to the heart this week. Circulatory system is definitely my favorite from when I took this 8 years ago. How the heart works is pretty cool. Something something AV nodes.

Best thing about taking A&P II online is there's a informative shit post requirement. I mean discussion board. So, I've got that part down at least.
One thing that blew my mind about the human heart when i dissected it is how much fat there is. You pull it out of the cadaver and it just looks like a glob of fat with tubes on it. Also memorizing every single little tiny artery and being able to identify them on 8 different human hearts of different sizes from any angle without touching or rotating them was a pain in the ass.
Last edited by Lune; 02-04-2019 at 08:36 AM..