View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

If your not terribly busy I urge you to watch this movie clip ladies and gentlemen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swust...eature=related It's a clip from the movie Super High Me (Was a pretty hilarious movie, Doug Benson is an entertaining fella). If you are an intelligent individual and have a willingness to listen, I encourage ya'll to open clip and start it at two minutes because I'm sure you'd all support the views expressed. This doctor literally sums up everything better than ANY dude up in this is going to, better than any dude on the street could, and better than any congress or polictical representative could. I just found out today the whole movie is on youtube so if you folks havn't even seen it you could for free. Having said that, I just want to end that whether your against marijuana or aren't, or you don't really care either way, it has helped relieve pain for many individuals who experience suffering due to the ailments of disease or cancer. Many of the pharmaceutical drugs offered for severe health problems make it very difficult to develop an appetite, where a small dose of marijuana can help the patient to eat and not feel nauseated. Real talk and God bless ya'll-