Thread: Miscellaneous: Xenevorash should flee at low health
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IMO there was a mob in camp that causes another mob not to flee. If Vorash is killed and Deep is to close to the kill Xenvorash will not flee. If an enchanter has a pet and the pet breaks while Xenevorash is around 20% health it will not flee. I even think Xenevorash will not flee if you have a Skeleton mezed near the kill.

Or the tank was low health for too long. If a mob is below 20% and the tank is below 20% the mob will chose not to flee and will try to kill you

I have killed Xenevorash a lot and i say with confidence majority have fled. I believe him not fleeing is do to circumstance and the status of your camp and tank.
Good information, thanks! However, I question if he should be social with any mob except perhaps Deep (which was killed in the above video but still did not flee). He should not be flagged as undead so wouldn't social with undead or any surrounding mobs.

As far as I know, it is not the correct behavior to social root with charmed pets or even mezzed mobs (Nubs Blackgranite was charmed in this video, but doubtful he's social with merchants). So that would lead me to believe Xenevorash's social code needs to be looked at.