Thread: NAACP
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never had root/snare land on me when i had 100+ mr (from a PC).

Only time root would land is when wizards would use strong root or whatever the AA root spell was.

Root/Snare landing in pvp would be stupid. Especially with snares that last what... 7 minutes or something retarded? Hell, I played a mage/wizard on sullon zek and agree that root/snare landing would be dumb.
Well add mimi to the idiot side. By the time strong root came out it was like PoP by then. On SZ you needed 300mr+ to have a chance to resist root reliably during that period at level 65. 100mr is 100% resisting? especially during strong root era? Im not sure even wehrmacht has made that ridiculous claim.

I don't undestand what is your guy's major malfunction. Do you really believe that crap? Do you really think no one else remembers what it was like during all these different expansions? Do you think no one else remembers what basic principles followed eq from classic until now? Such as more mr needed each expansion to continue to resist like you did the expansion before? 100 mr being about 85% to 90% reliable to resist root in Classic does not = reliability in PoP, just a freebie fyi to ya there bros.

Snare and root in pvp would be dumb? I think you just answered my question as to why I've never heard either one of your names until after SZ was gone. It's because both of you were inconsequential, with no credibility during that time.