View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Default Levels 4-5

Levels 4 - 5

Now that we are back in our home sweet home, it's time to head to the bank and re-equip all our items, withdraw all our shiny platty plats, and most importantly, grab them thar boner chips!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

From the bank, do a hop, a skip, and a jump right on over to the Druid guild. Let's pay Mr. Heartwood Master a visit and max our 1 Handed Slashing. If you have not done so yet, pick up any old 1hs, if it is a rusty weapon, sharpen it. We want our 1HS maxed for that glorious day when our future raiding guild neckbeards bless upon us our epics!

Next on the list? BUY OUR LEVEL 5 SPELLS! HELL YEAH BOBBY! Don't forget to buy Gate, especially.

LOL did you see that water! What a joker, water is so funny sometimes.

Find Uleen Laughingwater, and buy your level 5 spells. Camouflage, Cure Poison, Cure Disease, Gate, Burst of Fire, Whirling Wind, Ward Summoned, Harmony, Grasping Roots. If you have not done so, purchase any level 1 spells, too. I needed Flame Lick and Endure Fire.

Once you have purchased your level 5 spells, it's time to run to Kalimdor. You might start your journey from the ever popular pod life.
You might also say, but Fatdog, those aren't places in EverQuest, but you'd be wrong.

This guy's either lost, or a big fan of the christian nu-metal band Payable on Death, a popular 90's angsty teen band, and one of my personal favorites, but don't be confused.

Once you've reached Kalimdor, head to the Paladin guild. We're looking for Gunlok Jure, the demanding little dwarf.

Start turning in your bone chips, I managed to collect enough to *almost* ding me to level 6!

Did someone say ding? Oh, because that was MY DING, you dirty motherless gnoll.

Scribe those newspells.jpg, and Gate the hell outta this place to begin the next step of our GRAND ADVENTURE.