View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 12:08 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

reminder they're in an outrage about fake posts on a website that's banned me 31 times since the election cycle began for running a page that posts public conviction records of SJW's with sex crime histories, but still platforms real & legitimate ISIS pages that have been reported thousands of times and host videos of american citizens being murdered.

ran by a literal android who says that he can cure all the diseases in the world but only if his private company can access your medical history. never mind that he owns the second largest advertising platform in the world. he is also currently being taken seriously as a 2020 presidential candidate by the political party they're shilling for.

if you think facebook like-farm posts were influencing your lefty compatriots to vote trump you have much deeper internal issues with your party.

hey if Zuckerberg runs in the Democratic primaries, i wonder if they'll get outraged over manipulation of facebook posts again too. i wonder how much this is actually about an unbiased desire for accuracy in our electoral process (which involves twitter and facebook likes apparently) or if they're just mad they ran with a bad candidate and lost an election. i keep hearing democrats getting up in arms about gerrymandering in wisconsin, there's a supreme court case on it right now, i wonder if they're also concerned with the extreme gerrymandering in Washington, Oregon, and California?
Last edited by Xaanka; 10-04-2017 at 12:19 AM..