View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

No you know that's damn bullshit. I support him because he's a fucking outsider! I didn't fucking vote for Romney, McCocaine, not even Bsh/twrs, didn't vote for him once! I voted for his dad the first election, but I regretted it because of his NWO bullshit and didn't vote for him for re-election in which globalist Clinton won and wrecked the country just as much... and still trying to.

THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN PARTY!!! All you guys sit here and type out how much you hate the bankers, wall street, all that shit, while you fucking VOTE IT IN! And when you lose the vote and we elect an outsider to stop the shit you supposedly hate, YOU THROW FITS!

FUCK YOU ALL you're are hopeless! You and your Bernie, YOU JUST WANTED FREE STUFF!!! You don't give a damn about this country, only FREE STUFF at cost to kids you will probably never even have but still stick them with YOUR bills for ((((((((((((free stuff))))))))))

FREE FUCKING STUFF!!!!

So fuck you Pokemoranis
So fuck you AtG
So fuck you Juri and your MTV
So fuck you jar jar from "france" or somewhere across the sea
So fuck you Al d Gore and your global warming made of pee

So fuck your army of virtue signalling alts
So fuck your system you sold out to you bunch of dolts
So fuck the assembly line you rolled out on when they switched you on
So fuck your bags of loot off other people you used the govt to steal from before you're gone

https://youtu.be/PgX5XUoeN3I
/drops mic
fuck off!

Daywolf has left the doghouse...