View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 08:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default #1 physical #1 keyboard button bound to sit/stand

I seem to have some strange problem and can't seem to figure it out. I'm going to try to explain it as best I can. I just recently installed Titanium and logged into 1999. My issue is that no matter which hotkey page I'm on, if I hit the # 1 key on my keyboard, it will sit stand. Even if the hotkey is blank. I went to Alt-O and changed the key bindings for sit to a different button the the keyboard, and it still sit/stand. If I hit the shift + 2 or 3 or 4, to get to an entire different hotkey page (which all the hotkeys are blank, because I have not assigned them), if I hit the 1 button, it will sit/stand. So it seems that somehow the physical #1 button is bound to sit/stand, regardless of which hotkey page I'm on. any ideas how to fix? Also, another issue that I have encountered is a view problem. I'm 3rd person view, if you hold down the right mouse button and scroll up and down, the view will look up and down. Before, if I held down the LEFT mouse button and scrolled mouse left to right, it would spin in 360 degrees around my char, so I could see my surroundings without standing up. That no longer works. Any fix for this as well? anyway, thanks for reading this.