View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

The intent isnt trying to cherry pick content. Everything is up to the devs final decision. Bombfist and I are just trying to bring issues up that we think need to be considered.

Fear//charm. We arent saying it should or shouldnt be in. What we are saying is the dev need to consider it. 1999 fear and charm worked on pc's. Bard fear worked on pc up into kunark. The Dev on live eq eventually learned that it was a broken feature in pvp and removed. Maybe you will decide to leave it until a certain point or never put it in.

I made those comments because some guy was saying it shouldnt be balanced, it shuld be 1999 and maybe its true but there are a few things that left in game because it was in 1999 would break the game. Start of server you could loot weapons off people eventually that was change. Also start of server if you /consented a person that person could loot all your items.Start of server wolf form made you unkos to most and was usable in dungeons eventually that was nerfed

You can respond with asking me to give you dates to support what i said above but its not the point. With or with out proof of what i said above i think we can all agree there are few issues that we all know that were in 1999 that should be considered being put in because it was eventually taken out because it was deemed broken or an exploit or what ever.