View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was assuming there would be someone with an empty locket floating around, presumably from the same guild who would get in on the buy-back sesh.

And that I would only need to pay for one recharge.

I knew it was a long shot.

So binding in TD firepot rooms is officially out due to guild monopolisation.
Gm's claiming that people coulnd't bind others there.
And that the GM's wont fix the ring of the dead's to be clickable from inventory by others.

Oh well, been researching this for a few days, guess I can happily give up now and get back to other things.
Technically, you are only paying for one recharge. But it isn't like you turn in the empty item and it is given back to you charged. There is a buyback trick that involves turning in a fully charged one first then the empty one and then buying both back fully charged. The more you turn in and buyback the cheaper it would be because you are spreading the cost out of the fully charged one that is "wasted". The person that would be doing this for you would want you to pay for both buybacks and probably some more for profit.

I also got a ring of the dead and am frustrated that it isn't clickable by anyone. oh well. Maybe someone will buy it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Even if you were to get this camp the drop is extremely rare and highly contested. I think 5 have dropped so far since Kunark has opened camping round the clock.

Asher