View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many reasons like:

- So the liars and rejecters will have no excuse. Otherwise they could say "I'm innocent because nobody warned me" when they're questioned on the Day of Judgement.
- So good people will consider and join Islam for their own benefit.
- Because we're commanded to not keep the truth secret if we know it.
- Because it improves society as more people become Muslims since a true Muslim works for the good of humanity. And i'm not talking about sharia law, which I reject.
- Because we're commanded to invite to Islam.
- Because it helps me practice writing, thinking, and communicating.
- Because it changes the image of a Muslim when people see who I am, how I act, and what I say.
- etc

God willing.
1/4 of Muslims are radicals and the religion is by far a net loss to society. When someone meets a good person that is a Muslim it doesn't change the stereotype because the fact is the percentage of radicals is an astounding number when you take into consideration their beliefs and morals.

If you are a good person while being a Muslim you would probably be a good person without it. The bad things certain Muslims do and justify through their religion out weights the good, but if you really believe in it and think your souls salvation depends on it I guess you are pretty much trapped being enslaved to it. I can't argue why you would do it if you really believe it.