View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we are a rare powerful breed. My diet consists of

lentils, barley, rice, kale, carrots, zucchini, sweet potatoes, cucumber, apples, blueberries, mango, raspberries, blackberries, pistachios, almonds, home made hummus, black beans, cabbage, expensive korean noodles, hemp seed, coconut oil, banana's, ACV, almond milk, coconut milk, oats, lettuce, brazil nuts, walnuts, avocado, broccoli, chick peas, home made ginger ale.
right there for you rag, take out the korean noodles as they are the only unhealthy thing I eat since they have white flour in them. Everything else are super foods that are some of the best things in the world to eat.

The harvard studies about veganism are not new they are mostly from the 90's. This isnt a new concept or new information but the meat industry is one of the richest most powerful business's in the world. They pay billions of dollars per year to make the mass think meat is good for them or they would go out of business. Again do whatever the fuck you want I'm educated and aware whats going on and I do whats good for me because I do not believe in an afterlife. This is the one life I get and I want to make the best of it GRANTED IM HERE FUCKING PLAYING EQ. Fuck It I love this game and I like the idea of a world where everybody is equal. The real world is nothing but corruption and people that inherited power. Takes money to make money but im getting there.