View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem with your theory is that in a natural setting you would be foraging most of the day with time for little else (have you ever foraged or do ya just buy your stuff from hippy stores?). The meat rich diet of our hunter gatherer past allowed for time to think. The argument could be made that it built our entire society. Sure we could probably still live that old way but I would rather play Everquest than rummage around the forest floor during the day and pick seeds and stems outta my ass in the night.

That omnivore life.

P.S when your entire model of thought is predicated upon continuous failure I have trouble believing that on June 29 2016 we have it all figured out.
All of my research and information comes from harvard medical school. If you take a gander yourself you will see all the most successful doctors are all vegans themselves. There is no arguement here its all been scientifically proven for quite some time now. take a look for yourself if you are interested in stepping up your game and living an extra 30 years. I honestly dont care what you do.