View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 01:06 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real question for upcoming episode 10 is... will the prophecy cercei received about all of her childrens demise come true.
of course it will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoozi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes.
Tommen will be a casualty of the wildfire (purposeful perhaps since he cast Cersei aside), then Jamie will run her through for killing their last child.
maybe. i have a hard time seeing her raise a hand against Tommen. i dont think she will burn all of KL this episode, but possibly just the Sept of Baelor. that said i do think cersei will ultimately (or attempt to) burn down kings landing. i think theres a chance jaime stops her, but this time the people know he saved them and he finally gets the credit hes deserved for the last 17 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah Tom gets killed by little finger or margerie
this is HBO we are talking about. so im sure he'll get killed by the sandsnakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit