View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yuck.

The snake spot in paw was going alright for a couple hours. Risk of bad pathers falling into the water and the lack of a good spot to kill the snakes maybe just barely outweighed by the nice XP, though the snakes don't have any loot either. But then I just died twice, on the same two snakes, both times with them both under 20% HP cause they just started chain resisting stuns and roots... lol.

I'm not going to stay here very long I don't think. I can't believe you'd want to duo this unless there are more spawns than the 7 I'm seeing, cause when I'm not getting raped by resists I clear all the snakes at 34 solo. It'd be slllooowww duo. It'd be GREAT solo if not for the buggyness, but the snakes not moving through the water on sane z-axes makes it dangerous to fight underwater, and the small space above water isn't any safer.

I did lvl34 to 39 there on my chanter. One of the best XP camp imo. Mobs are indifférent and gnolls wont assist them if they run. I was fighting under water in a corner which was probably idéal imo. And 7 mobs is pretty good for an enchanter solo. I was pulling all snakes in that kind of hole where theres only 1 solo cause it was à décent place to pull and it would avoid most of the bugs in that area. I had EB item tho.
Fuggernaught Druid 60
Aylar Lie Rogue 60
Extravadance Bard 60
Winajil Shaman 60
Raylei Mule
<Riot>