View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 01:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not gonna lie gardur was pretty bad, they constantly talked about absolving TMO in hopes to compete at least for a few targets, they even tried to get a few vindis with slosh.. Any guild that can routinely get 25-30 members with slosh alliance should be able to snipe a few targets and these are the reasons as to why alot of their members left, guild had goals but couldn't get past anything outside of Scout Charisa. I remember wiping to trakanon with 21 people 3 different times, this was when I knew CS was under bad leadership. Gardur was a decent "guild leader" but he was a horrible raid leader, he tried to do too much, should have put the raid leader job on someone like Ground or Macc to be honest, but he didn't want to rustle feathers
This is basically all wrong except I did do too much. Not enough beards in CS to delegate to. Every time I tried the work just went undone. Macc was ace but completely uninterested in leading.