View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost182 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My questions:

1) Is Manaskin a must use? Reagents are expensive.
2) Now that I have Deflux, should I still use Bond of Death?
3) Is Rest the Dead (lull) worth using?
4) Is Harmshield a waste of a spell slot?
5) Should I Splurt when mana permits or just let the pets do their thing?
6) Does anyone use some of the undead-only roots/fears or quicker cast CC? spook the dead is only 3 ticks and casts very fast for only 10 mana. Hungry Earth is a nice little root too. Is that short duration fear just to dangerous? is it not worth soaking up 2 spell slots for a 2nd root thats undead only for just .5 sec faster casting
7) Does anyone use some of the darkness lines, like the lower level ones just for safety/insurance?
1) Manaskin is great. Getting a res after summoning your corpse is expensive also
After you get experienced you can always drop it, but you'll probably end up loving it. It lets you go down to 30% hp while being confident a surprise HT won't ruin your day
2) Deflux is very inefficient, try to minimize its use. You'll need hp to cover for full-time lich, so yes, BoD until Vexing
3) Its a risky spell, if there are alternative ways to split those are usually better
4) Good if you can train to zone or abuse pathing. Bad elsewhere. (good on red!)
5) Use your mana so you clear as fast as possible with as low downtime as possible, at least splurting mobs, moar dots if can
6) Spook the dead is good, afaik fear always lasts max duration still. Hungry earth is poor. Its a 30 mana 48 second root, paralyzing is 100 mana 180 second root ..
7) dooming darkness helps on rooted mobs