Thread: Ding 30 in RL
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
COPD as a result of untreated low grade exercise-induced asthma for years on end, entirely possible. I have allergies and psoriasis (systemic inflammation) so can't rule out pleurisy either as I get older.

I think I am just not built for that size, and the reminder of pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary issues in general with that much size (heart as you said) is probably enough to lower my sights and make some big changes...

I'm 31 later this year. Doubt I'll be back into powerbuilding like Nocsucow. Time to take a faggier approach and take a downgrade in hardcore title, such as "fitness enthusiast". I used to make fun of these kinds of people and even hold them in contempt for not wanting to get as functionally huge as possible.

Not so funny anymore I guess. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that's way too much choking and heaving. Any type of endurance activity that didn't require an explosion was impossible without sucking heavy wind.

My 400 pound fat ass Native American friend was out-walking me in Boston to a game. I should have taken the hint then.
Im just glad to be getting away from this 1500$ a month food plan...