View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Aviak

Default Invisman in Skyshrine?

Okay so I logged into Skyshrine and before heading off on my business i see the crystal spiders on track. I go start killing the one in the fountain, like I have 10 times now but this time somethings different because after I go grab a breath of air I start getting hit hard:

Invisman bashes for 90
Invisman hits for 420 (blaze it! but not really, because i was stunned due to triple attack)
Invisman hits for 420
Invisman hits for 420
*my dots on the spider tick*
then another 420, a 100 bash and a hit for 281 for a quick port to the entrance of skyshrine nude, 10% of 55 lighter.

I've never seen or heard of this guy before, and he's not on track anywhere near the fountain. Who is this (very suspiciously named) guy and what the hell is he doing encroaching on my spidering?!? Anyone heard of this jerk before? Is he supposed to be anywhere near the fountain that leads to CS? I'm max ally to CoV, but I know the residents will assist the spiders, even though they want them dead. None of the other things in the fountain room aggro'd, just this mysterious (and VERY rude) Invisman. The best I can think of is that he's fallen under skyshrine and is pathing around in there waiting for people foolish enough to step in that pool? I feel like I just got mugged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]