View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordrek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm brand new here. One of the primary reasons I chose red was for the potential to see the game as I never had the time or money to do back when this content was current. As much as Empire attracts the ire of others, it seemed like the best shot at experiencing the content I missed.

If they disband, I will be sad to see the opportunities they represent go with them. Worse, I would hate to see the Sleeper awakened and have that bit of top end content removed as well.

I'm not saying I'd outright quit over it, but on those days where I'm a bit burned out from leveling, pvp went bad, or whatever and I need to take a break... the fact that the Sleeper isn't sleeping will make it that much more likely that my break turns into retirement.
as the president of Empire's own Make-A-Pixel-Wish Foundation, i will make sure you get your primal weapon and experience what it's like to kill the warders before we wake the sleeper