View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No matter how much you sugar coat and hand hold you will never break peoples need to feel safe, I got through reading about half of this before thinking no matter one tries you will go through about 30 people to make a group of 6 which will flop after one death/wipe/someone gets bored
Jauna, I'm sorry you've had bad experiences here. I remember you were in my group and we had a shaman who was gonna help heal and wasn't used to it so caused an early death that broke up group. That is the exception to the rule, I encourage you to give it another try in one of my teams (I will take care of the group recruiting).

With a puller that knows this zone and splits when appropriate the risk is fairly low of a wipe, just pick up the golems on incoming and there shouldn't be much of a problem. I haven't had a death in one of my groups in quite a while.

Bards can actually make excellent tanks here in addition to DPS / CC, I will update that in the wiki.