View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 04:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
However, the few times I have used them on my cleric, with <100 worn CHA, I have had a ridiculous amount of breaks. I don't know if this was simply bad luck, or if it is actually checking CHA. This is an extremely small sample size though, way smaller than my Druid's.

I'm guessing the charm break formula is performed on a Class basis, not a spell basis.
Maybe this indicates that it is a class thing. The cleric's level of CHA matters in the lull line of spells for the cleric (correct me if im wrong) so it would maybe make sence to check for CHA for a cleric (even though its another line of spell).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just as a note, Shamans get animal charm.
Does anyone know if CHA effects the animal charm for a shaman or if its like the druid (no check)? If the conditions for animal charm is the same for the shaman as for the druid my guess is that the conditions for puppet strings charm for the shaman and the druid would be the same as well.

Looking forward to more input <3