View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by P99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am trying red right now but have run into some problems lvling up, 40 wizard atm. Once i hit 35ish things started to really slow down for me as far as groups go, spend most of the night LFG and when i find something it seems to fall apart really fast or never gets off the ground before my play time is over. Is it just that people hate wizards in groups as much as they do on blue? I was thinking of rolling a more group friendly class but if its just due to low pop i would be able to accomplish even less (at least i can solo decently on my wiz). I don't think I have a bad rep or anything, I don't pull a ton of aggro and don't AFK in groups or anything like that, never had anyone pissed off at me yet.

So any tips? Is this just normal for red and should i focus on soloing to 50+? Or should i try another class?
They're not high priority classes in groups unless in The Hole (for evacs). I would try CoM, though. There's always some lowbie group at the stables. Otherwise, having your up to date quad spell helps. The spirocs in TD are pretty low hp/ good up to 52 once you get to around 46-47. They're basically never camped and have no faction/ stay dubious/ apphrehensive. You just need to stack int as high as possible.