View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 01:34 PM
Kobold

Can Chanters - assuming player MR<100 - Mez, Tash, Charm, Order player fight Hags in Unrest Basement, / stand in lava in Sol A, bitch!?

I did take part in a one-off PvP event in EK on live (I joined the evil side as a lapsed HE Chanter) and managed to avoid being ganked by a high-level Warrior (thanks to invis), killed a player via Mez, Charm, forcing him to drown in the river, then got 1-shotted by a 900 point Ice Ball to the head via a Wizard whom I didn't see in a hut.

I did enjoy the event due to a lack of trash talk, and players playing with good grace - whilst trying to kill the other team.

Addendum: I would be potentially interested. However, my major concern is that, right now, we have over 1k on Blue; 171 on Red. I came back to EQ as much for the community as for the game. The severe lack of players on Red is a major turn-off for me.
Riotgirl - formerly High Elf Enchanter | Ayonae Ro
Last edited by Riotgirl; 05-19-2015 at 01:48 PM..