View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 01:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtischoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Refuse to listen to any opinion from someone who doesn't know what zone the tunnel is in.
Heh, yea, you got me... my bad. but you don't gotta get all junior high English teacher about it. 8P Plus im forum-trolling while at work.. which you probably are too... and if you aren't, then your at home sulking, probably playing EQ, all while forum-trolling. That's worse.

heh, but yea, all in good fun. I did totally newb that typo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotgirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Customary to state inb4 lock/RnF.
That said, Red's population is way too low for me to contemplate. As for Orc 1 being perma camped, there are other Orc camps / zones. Besides, when Velious releases, everyone will jump straight back on their Mains, and there will be more space on Antonica.
well said. I agree; velious will help SOME, but not enough. and, I want to see velious too, which means once its released, the flood of Blue will infest all velious zones, all level ranges. So, GL =p

and every orc camp is perma camped, even the WC ones, especially at peak hours, which is my usual playtime. But hey, that's just my taste, im not trying to sway anyone left or right, just saying I actually enjoy the low pop.

my 2cp.