View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Kobold

I did 8-12 in EC killing whatever I could, accepting whatever buffs I could find. At 12 I bought my level 20 self port spells, my level 16 spells, and went to Kurns tower. Very fast soloing and grouping to level 20. At 20 I obtained my staff of temporal Flux and started quadding Craig spiders in EK to 26. I used sow pots or begged for a sow. At 26 I went to everfrost to quad mammoths, but these aren't really viable anymore. Instead I would quad beetles in NK, centaurs or gnolls in SK, or sisters on sister island in OoT to 34ish. At 34 head to FV and quad pirates to 40. 40 head to OT and do trash at sky fire zone entrance to 44, or stay in FV and do drolvargs to 44. I then did DL from 44 to 51 fairly quickly.

You don't really need snare until you start using the level 34 aoe spell. The lower level spells cast quickly enough to out run the mobs chasing you. You really want the staff of temporal Flux though, it makes judging distances much much easier. You'll also need a steady source of sow.

Hope this helps.