View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 04:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clasick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit man, let it go.

1.) No no cares what your interpretation of 2 boxing is. It is stated in the rules you are not allowed to control 2 characters at the same time.
2.) When you put in the petition for the IP exemption these rules were again highlighted
3.) The GM's can see (and are alerted i'm guessing) as soon as someone logs on 2 accounts from the same PC. I've seen a guildie popped for this before and the GM was there near instantly when he logged in the other toon
4.) Your accounts are suspended for 30 days not banned. If you account(s) have been banned this is not your first offence 2 boxing and you should know better; that or you have acted like a tool and been disrespectful to the GM's.
5.) Making this all public and constant whining on the forums is hurting your case with the GM's (trust me on this one)
6.) You broke the rules, you got caught, stop the bullshit and keep on with the few shreds of dignity you have left.

I am truly apathetic to your wife condition and I feel for you.

With that said have a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why you would use your wife's illness to try and manipulate people on an elf simulator... that's the most fucked up part of the whole thing IMO

<3
The thread is it considered boxing. As you can see there are people that don't understand what boxing is and I replied to it with what I understood it to be. My whole point is it's not so black and white that some of you think it is. As to my wife I never mentioned her you did. Good day!