View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 03:22 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly if you want to make fun, bring nizzar back and watch how fast holocaust gets destroyed within a month. Thats the only way i ever see balanced guild pvp hitting this server. Right now Holocaust is inviting anyone with a pulse and doesnt even have an app process like nihilum had. If Nizzar were to come back there would be a world war on red99, we will quickly find out whos loyal and who has been waiting in the shadows. On a second note, the second largest guild on the server also happens to be a.holocaust feeder guild, when holocaust feels threatened on repop day they summon the bat phone warrior maximillien and 30 more fresh players to occupy the allready established 60 man holocaust zerg, it will keep getting worse and worse
Nizzar abused, and ruined his opportunity to play here. if he returns, ill ban him, and ill punish any guild that knowingly harbors him within their ranks.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit