View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 06:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wycca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The larger guilds (BDA, Taken, Divinity) were unhappy the smaller guilds were getting the choicest loot that their members deserved.

If you were ever on the FAP forums for any amount of time you'd know that this was Taken & Divinity's constant proposal over the last year. BDA finally joined the crew after Sirken took away the threat of being moved to C and showed them how they can have their cake and eat it to (moving back easily).

So yes, pixel lust now rules the 3 largest guilds in Class R, and they wanted to bully the smaller guilds into accepting 2nd class status. They wanted their protected Class R garden, with as many pixels as possible. I'm glad the smaller guilds said no and exposed the hypocrisy of Chest and Drakakade (to be fair Taken never made any nobility or fairness claims).

I find it amusing that these guys want to be the big fish in the small pond and try to rig it so there is the most pixels for themselves without competition (or else we'll just take it all right? That was this ultimatum - Soviet Russia style). Think you'll be surprised by the 7 guilds who said no, can't wait to see the tears.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for the PR machines to try to explain away their pixel lust and shit sandwich.
You want loot from mobs you can't kill, what is that if not greed?