View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vageta31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess you didn't read clearly enough. I'm fully aware of LR being taken out and it never bothered me. All that I'm saying is that asking for it to be brought back into game, but make it more rare is pointless and looks selfish since they very people wanting it back in seem to already have a bunch of it. Simply leave it out and move on, or if asking for it to be put back in then let it drop as much as it used to.

And yes of course this is a recreation of the classic eq experience so not everyone will get everything they want "just because they didn't get it last time". But if the LR drop rate was so high was that a recreation as well? Were you guys griping about the drop rate on LR when you were the ones benefiting from it? "Gee LR is dropping far too much, please GM's fix it!" No.. it's "We want LR back in game since there's no Hate yet, but make it much rarer!"
Okay well I'm gonna take a less disrespectful tone now because I'm going to blame misunderstanding and mistaken sentence structure for the first case.

Originally, LR wasn't some mystical OMG YAY armor. It was just LR, and cryosilk. LR dropped just like it did here. the drop rate wasn't "too high" like you're trying to shove into our mouths. Class specific armor didn't drop but they left it in here and that's not really in my power to explain why (I didn't go to fear before hate came out but I'm fairly certain that's how it was...).

However, the deal is that LR was taken out, 0% drop rate. A reduced drop rate is merely a middle ground. Like hasbi nsaid, if you can get them to get full drop rate in good for you.

Personally I don;'t think it's gonna happen at all, and even trying is silly. Like I said, we're just numbers and charts =p
Last edited by Ektar; 02-03-2010 at 03:05 PM..