View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Groups are there, camps are available... and people do come and pass across stuff from their bank that's just rotting (you know, those CoM weps that nobody wants on blue etc).

Working on a mage at the moment with a few pals...some from the music channel, some we've met on red as we've leveled. We're in the late 20s/early 30s and I'm really enjoying it. If they can't be on, I just log to a cleric and try to work on him instead.

Porting the group around as required on my red wizard if we choose to move locations (with a druid who can port me afterwards).

You'll get all the haters saying "waste of time" and making up stories about how they got griefed at their bind point 52 times by level 60s at level 1 (which isn't possible, its +/- 4 levels with coin loot only, so don't carry any coin around)...but if like me you need a break from playing the LFG lottery, you'll be surprised how enjoyable red is.

Sure, you won't have full cultural armor, fancy weapons or robes... but you have the group XP rate which compensates for it.The golden rule is to buddy up with other people, get to know them, and all enjoy good times - you'll be great chums if you stick together.

Red players know that a higher population is healthy for the server's growth and will encourage more mass 50's PvP like has been seen in the past (in Dreadlands/BW/etc...check nilbog's YouTube).

I'm quite surprised red flagged BDA/Indignation players running around in the EC tunnel haven't moved across in their spare time and made it happen there... but maybe that's still to come [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red players also know that their server is a fucking joke and because of that they're forced to lurk on the only actually populated server and offer to suck you off to play on red.