View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendyDru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't know this was RNF. I've had a few people say they're interested in going. I don't understand what peoples issue is. I'm not saying "I'm taking all the loot to afford Torpor" There are still several spells worth quite a bit of money. I am doing the work in trying to get people together to get the spell. It's not charity. If I wanted to be given Torpor I would sit in EC and ask for it for free.

The attitude on P99 is greedy as fuck. Everyone would rather buy their level 1 cleric an epic than actually pass on something thats CLASS SPECIFIC. Apparently the forums are only good for trolling while you're taking a shit.
Dude none here is greedy except the guy saying the 100k fair priced spell because shaman can solo nameds, is on reserve.

That shit goes for lots of dkp to people who work hard for it so it's a little creepy to say it's on reserve is all.

People you accused of trolling you on your stream last night were trying to help you find a solution and you responded by yelling at them. So yea.. Maybe stop calling p99ers greedy when they 9/10 times will come running to help get eachother get epics when that 72+ hour named spawns.

Just sayin.