View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Banned

An Exe Hood + IFS + SotDB - Adamantite Club - TBB = ~9K net cost? You'll do more DPS. Noticeably.

Save the SoS for later and the proc. You're also about the level where PB starts to out perform IFS. Slightly, but that's more cost.

If the math is classic-ish on this server, the scenario above is a net increase in DPS.

Yes, people make good points about max hits from Str, bad RNG generator hurting 2HB, your position on the mob, caster interrupts, etc. Those are all true and all considerations. The thing is, these change based on the mob type and rather you're grouped or solo. In my opinion, you go with what consistently wins out in the long parse fight.

As for AC, I'm convinced anecdotally that encumbrance that drops your AC down 50 on your inventory sheet doesn't affect your actual AC value as much as is shown. I'm told this seems true to a lot of monks, but also seems to get more classic as you increase in levels.

Right now, my plan is to pretend that I'm 60 as I level 60 and just try to keep my weight under 25 as I go. It seems to work fine so far.