Thread: Jokes
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

I walked into a bar one night and ordered a drink. After talking to the bartender for a few mins, I noticed a jar stuffed full of 20 dollar bills behind the bar. I ask the bartender about it and he said, "Oh that? Hah, its a contest. We have a horse stabled out back. You put 20 bucks into the jar. If you can get the horse to laugh, you win the jar. If you can't make him laugh, you lose your 20."

So, I thought hard on it for a while. I stuffed a 20 in the jar and rolled out back. I whispered something in the horse's ear and he started laughing so hard, he almost fell over. I walked back into the bar, finished my drink, winked at the angry, confused bartender, took my jar of 20s and went home.

A few weeks later, I went back to the same bar, same bartender, and a new jar of 20s. I say to the bartender, "So what, I gotta make the horse laugh this time?" He replies, "Naw.. this time you gotta make him cry." So I stuffed my 20 in the jar, and walked outside. Shortly after the horse was crying like a baby. I walked back in, took the jar and started walking out.

The bartender shouts, "WAIT. NO one could make the horse laugh. You did it. No one could make the horse cry. But you did that too. WHAT did you say to him??"

To which I replied, "Well, the first time, I had to make him laugh so I told him my cock was bigger than his. The second time, I showed him."
Cymeon Trymex, level 33 Bard of Circle of Valor, Xegony Server, retired July 2000