View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

Thank you Snackies for your thoughts and you certainly make valid points. Ultimately, what I have been trying for a while now is to get some clarification from the staff on these vague areas. BDA was raid suspended for being too close to Trakanon when he popped and they subsequently engaged so we are all trying to err on the side of safety however each week or encounter, we see other guilds pushing through the grey area without consequence so then we have no choice but to adopt those tactics the next time at which point there is additional encroachment on the spawn and into poop-socking (slippery slope)

I thought of proposing that we all agree to not log out in zones with target pops imminent and to mandate that guild members in the zone (other than trackers) not be involved in the engage however that got nowhere.. Perhaps we can get some agreement on this one point as a start? The windows are 16 hours so I am sure that members can resist killing Drolvarg #420 for a short period of time for example. Trackers can easily see who is in zone and check combat logs to see if those people are involved with heals, fighting, etc so that should be sufficient. This would be something all guilds can agree upon and we would not need to drag staff into it. If they get involved, it can be a lot harsher a policy than is wanted.
-----------------------