Thread: BF4 is EPIC
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao, nice thread indeed sir. I bought PS3 and now PS4 to be able to play with friends and family of mine who do not play on their PC. And I am just so used to playing FPS games via controller that the transition to keyboard/mouse really inhibits my ability to play. Yes, I am sure I could get a controller to play with using my PC but that leaves out the friends/family part which is when I have the most fun playing!

I am glad you spoke about bugs. I feel bad for Dice because everyone puts the blame on them but they were forced into releasing it early. There's really only 2-3 bugs that have effected me.

1) The "rubber-banding" bug where you are running and get warped/staggered back to where you just came from 2 seconds before.

2) Some connection issues involving joining a game.

3) Shots not registering against my opponents.

They don't happen enough to make it unplayable and it seems to happen to everyone at the same time. Other then that I absolutely love this game and haven't even opened the new CoD that came with my PS4.

I don't think rubber-banding is actually a bug. It seems to be linked to incidences of players with extremely high ping jumping into the server and muddying the water. The hit registry though...my god the hit registry is awful. Netcode still needs alot of work too, but they're plugging away. I have faith, and the game is still great despite it's current flaws.
Last edited by TAllen82; 12-23-2013 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: Forgot to write stuff