View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Aviak

Default Bugged looting related to a 'skipped' slot in a bag

I'm having an odd issue relating to looting items. This started last night in Howling Stones after receiving a ressurection - I had left one item on my body (Loam Encrusted Amice) and after the rez, I could not loot the amice off my body. I tried both right clicking and left clicking the item, it would auto exit the loot window as if I had clicked 'done' without looting the item. This bug persisted on all NPC corpses, I couldn't loot anything at all.

I tried relogging AND rebooting, no luck. I ended up fooling around and discovered that dropping an item allowed me to loot freely UNTIL I picked that item up again, regardless of what the item was. The same goes for trading - trading an item TO someone (but not FROM) someone let me loot again. I also noticed that there is a 'skipped' item slot in my bag, where loot doesn't auto fill when picked up. If I manually put an item into that slot, the unfillable slot moves to another location in my bag and the not being able to loot items glitch starts again until I drop an item or trade an item.

I have a feeling that these two bugs are related.

Edit: narrowed it down to a UI bug on my end. Disregard.
Last edited by tacite; 01-05-2014 at 04:01 PM..