View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 08:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow
lol'd so hard irl.

saw the colgate 2v1 against blue team in the tourney. 100% legit and extremely skilled.

no excuse for not being able to take colgate down in that small space. purely outskilled. would have been fucked if gms had snared him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow
Again, I only cared because judgment calls mid fight shouldn't dictate the rules. The downside of having a bard on the team is that if the fight were to go late you'd get snared and the massive bard advantage would be negated, mostly. Having that disadvantage erased mid fight at the whim of the staff was shady.

If the initial rules were "we will only snare you if the fight is boring" then I'm sure we'd have seen more bards. Even then, "boring" is a judgement call.
im reading thru botb rules and 2v2 tourny post and i dont see where it says gms have to snare after a certain # of minutes. where r u getting this?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Last edited by gotrocks; 11-05-2013 at 08:16 AM..