Thread: Reapin
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everytime ive talked to you kid, you have told me that you are a stage for cancer patient who constantly undergoes chemo? Just die already. Im 99 percent sure youre a fat mad bad kid living in his moms basement. Will post chat logs upon request, but seriously how have you survived this long? are you at Cancer treatment centers of america?

Please just give up the fight. we dont want you here on P99.
My health issues are none of your concern. I was merely trying to help you out because you seemed insane and angry at the world. I thought perhaps putting your petty problems into perspective would help you realize how truly petty they are.

Whaaaaa! My girlfriend dumped me! Whaaaa! Fuck you pal! I have been dumped more times than you have been fucked. I guarantee it.

The only time I ever brought it up my health was when you asked me if I have sex often and I told you not really because my treatments have robbed me of my woody. You asked and I shared the info. If you don't want to know, don't fucking ask! lol

I tried to be nice to you, my mistake! I should stick to being an asshole. It seems to work out better for me.