Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Nihilum Farming The Hole (/forums/showthread.php?t=90013)

SamwiseRed 12-03-2012 12:50 PM

Nihilum Farming The Hole

Should they be punished for raiding content they know is not supposed to be in the game or is this another "more lucky than exploit?" Why would Sundawg not report this? Is it fair they have been farming for God knows how long while the rest of the server assumed it was closed because its not supposed to be open? Why would any legit gamer want to take part in the end-game here? Confirmed boxing/hacking/exploiting. This shit is worse than playing counter-strike with a bunch of 14 year olds using aimbot. Someone needs to clean this place up and the only person I know that cannot be bought with marshmellows is Uthgaard. Get someone with a sack to clean up red99, it is number 1 priority right now.

SamwiseRed 12-03-2012 12:51 PM

put in rnf to avoid insta ban of mentioning sundawg despite his 6 month reign as number one forum troll on red99 boards.

heartbrand 12-03-2012 12:56 PM

Except actually it was flowers of happiness who have been secretly farming this zone. We would've never known about it had we not inspected someone from FoH two-three days ago who had a piece of loam gear on. Nice try though.

SamwiseRed 12-03-2012 12:58 PM

Did any of you report this? or was getting these more important?

http://i.imgur.com/D28Me.jpg

SamwiseRed 12-03-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartbrand (Post 779332)
Except actually it was flowers of happiness who have been secretly farming this zone. We would've never known about it had we not inspected someone from FoH two-three days ago who had a piece of loam gear on. Nice try though.

damn HB you are getting your whistle dirty now :( didnt wanna drag you into this

heartbrand 12-03-2012 12:59 PM

Actually, we informed Nilbog and Sirken instantly, and there's a thread about the hole being out in the bug section. Thank you for your concern though.

SamwiseRed 12-03-2012 01:01 PM

didnt see the thread, i also dont see how reporting a bug makes it okay to farm.

heartbrand 12-03-2012 01:02 PM

Because no one knows if it's a bug or not. Nilbog said that all content release goes through Rogean and he would have to speak with him. Keep in mind that supposedly content on this server is supposed to unlock without a patch, Nilbog announced this on opening day kubark. The only people who have been secretly farming the hole are the so-called PVP'ers, FoH.

SamwiseRed 12-03-2012 01:03 PM

also keeping it hush hush while you farm it doesn't seem very white knight. btw im not just talking about nilly. there is a whole lot of bullshit on both sides. dirty whistles everywhere, this box has official reached garage box status.

heartbrand 12-03-2012 01:04 PM

Um it has hardly been hush hush. Once nihilum found out it was open due to inspecting a guy from FoH, the entire server knew within five minutes. Nice try though.