Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   <Safe Space> (/forums/showthread.php?t=402562)

Shinko 05-04-2022 03:10 PM

<Safe Space>

TLDR - Join today

Is your princess in another castle? Spent your days in serfdom to the wrong kingdom? Are the cracks in your staff becoming a thorn in your side? Do you possess the force of will required to make a change? It's time to seal the deal and join the winning team <Safe Space>. You catch my drift?

safespacedkp.com | discord.gg/safespace99

Chortles Snortles 05-04-2022 03:18 PM

like to report hurty words to the elf jannies?? Need a Safe Space??
THIS IS THE GUILD FOR YOU
(lol)

Shinko 05-04-2022 03:20 PM

New season of overlord soon

Scalem 05-04-2022 04:29 PM

Join the guild that let's its officers get away with manipulating their DKP and makes excuses for ninja looters.

Blackadder331 05-04-2022 06:10 PM

https://www.project1999.com/forums/a...1&d=1651702082

these guys seem v cool and chill

Imposter 05-04-2022 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scalem (Post 3455379)
Join the guild that let's its officers get away with manipulating their DKP and makes excuses for ninja looters.

wow, that's juicy. do they RMT and cheat on contested raid targets too?

Dogz_SS 05-05-2022 05:03 AM

Lots of good people I'm Safe Space.

adruidarkly 05-05-2022 07:07 PM

Wonder if folk will be reported/banned for bad talking this recruitment thread like the FoW thread.

meathook 05-05-2022 08:38 PM

"It's tempting to see your enemies as evil, all of them, but there's good and evil on both sides in every war ever fought."

-Jorah Mormont

-Meathookk

hannahgrams 05-06-2022 12:11 PM

ive bene a huge fan of safe space every since i met Shinko and realized he was such a great cool guy and a big ogre (lol in-game of course, hahaha) . i saw this guy on the beach when i was killing otter girls and men with my guild (we love to kill otters, rats, lizards, any kind mostly girl types) and this giant guyran past holding 2 glowing swords. this jonah mormon guy is spot on. its so easy to see otters are eenemies, but some of them are actually quite nice, and also offer quests for nifty items (umm, turtle shell shields? Yes Please!) ive been a huge fan of turtles and otters ever since i saw them on the beach at Colbat Scar. which is also one of the first places i saw shinko aftr he received his epic (one of the First on the server, HELLO!?!? Yes Please!) oh behave!
safe space and shink helped my friend also get his epic which was a great help for us and jeeessh am i writing a lot! lol! i just wanted to say hes been a great pal and the man does his best and he kills rat girls bettr than freaking anyone almost (besides my guild) and that absolutely means something in this day and age and server.

godbless and ratmen

join safe space today!

-zhuzhu