Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Yooo what's the plan? (/forums/showthread.php?t=386169)

klant 06-08-2021 04:33 AM

Yooo what's the plan?

Heyoo old Chubs here if anyone's still around. What's the news, will there ever be another classic EQ pvp project relaunch? having withdrawals, halp

Tune 06-08-2021 05:49 AM

box doesn't feel completely dead

u can find pvp once in a while

worth logging in occasionally.

there are a few people actually still devoting 8+ hrs a day to this shit tho lol

Gustoo 06-08-2021 10:49 AM

Klant no updates since last time you were here, whenever it was. There hasn't been an update since the discord server was added to the server list on the front page here and subsequently removed. That was like? 100 years ago?

Staff may be trying to do us pvp bois a favor by forcing us to move on with our lives.

Kief 06-08-2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tune (Post 3319121)

there are a few people actually still devoting 8+ hrs a day to this shit tho lol

Tune. You were playing when there was 5 people on the server. For over 8 hour days.

Please just don't come off as high and mighty toward those having fun now that you aren't running a raid scheme.

I've always respected you regardless of what others have said. Even with that Ricquire ordeal I still held you up in decent esteem. But this is a cheap shot and you know it.

Thanks brother,
Loudog

Tune 06-08-2021 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kief (Post 3319232)
Tune. You were playing when there was 5 people on the server. For over 8 hour days.

Please just don't come off as high and mighty toward those having fun now that you aren't running a raid scheme.

I've always respected you regardless of what others have said. Even with that Ricquire ordeal I still held you up in decent esteem. But this is a cheap shot and you know it.

Thanks brother,
Loudog

I don't really see it as a cheap shot

when people actually played the game these guys quit for years

i mean 10 years later im allowed to say it i think enough time has passed

Heywood 06-08-2021 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tune (Post 3319121)
box doesn't feel completely dead

u can find pvp once in a while

worth logging in occasionally.

Yeah, there's this one autistic kid that would literally watch every single perdition raid for hours as we killed zlandi, statue, Ntov in his face lol. go to sleep at 2am, wake up at 5 am just to see us kill mobs he hasnt been able to in YEARS.

talk about psychotic lol.

reebz 06-08-2021 04:39 PM

That would be funny if Tune didn't actually have autism

Disease 06-08-2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heywood (Post 3319363)
Yeah, there's this one autistic kid that would literally watch every single perdition raid for hours as we killed zlandi, statue, Ntov in his face lol. go to sleep at 2am, wake up at 5 am just to see us kill mobs he hasnt been able to in YEARS.

talk about psychotic lol.

Making fun of autistic people is very normal. Posting about tune everyday is also very normal.

Tune 06-08-2021 05:22 PM

i love when I log in and see these kids randomly talking about me in ooc

i heard meme was linking some alt loot the other day

Disease 06-08-2021 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tune (Post 3319412)
i love when I log in and see these kids randomly talking about me in ooc

i heard meme was linking some alt loot the other day

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.