Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Wiki needs update (Paging Loramin) (/forums/showthread.php?t=317809)

Maliant 02-17-2019 03:08 PM

Wiki needs update (Paging Loramin)

Still almost all the pages I see haven’t reflected the Chardok 2.0 patch. Come on Loramin I know you spend everyday on the forums and wiki arguing pedantic details. Do something useful for a change and get busy!

tycohunden 02-17-2019 03:19 PM

Loramin is busy doing sexy polare bear dancing in Warsliks woods!
Naked polar bear dancing...

loramin 02-17-2019 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maliant (Post 2863068)
Still almost all the pages I see haven’t reflected the Chardok 2.0 patch. Come on Loramin I know you spend everyday on the forums and wiki arguing pedantic details. Do something useful for a change and get busy!

Look I obviously <3 the wiki, and I spend a great deal of time trying to make it better, but I am not the wiki custodian.

If we want to fix up the wiki post-Chardok 2.0 we need to do it as a community. People that aren't willing to edit the wiki themselves can help by providing links to the problematic pages, along with a description of what needs to be fixed on them. When they do any motivated wiki editor can go fix those issues.

If enough people involve themselves we'll have things cleaned up in no time, and if not ... then we get the wiki we deserve.

P.S. And also, yes, I am busy with the polar bear dancing while I wait for the Shady Goblin.

Maliant 02-17-2019 04:06 PM

I was obviously poking the bear =D

<3 you.

loramin 02-17-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maliant (Post 2863093)
<3 you

<3 you too. But seriously, everyone post pages with incorrect info here and I (and anyone else who wants) can try to fix them.