Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Question to staff (/forums/showthread.php?t=299801)

Trollkarlen 06-06-2018 07:19 AM

Question to staff

How is it possible for members if apex to container using racial slurs and other inappropriate language in ooc day after day without being banned? I know people who got looooong ooc bans for much less. They were not members of apex though.

Trollkarlen 06-06-2018 07:26 AM

If that indeed is against the rules I demand to know why no actions are taken when I petition them for it. It’s easy to check, against the rules and I have brought your attention to it. Yet NO actions are taken. Not against apex members, that is.

Tassador 06-06-2018 07:49 AM

Hey buddy you’re to old to get bent out of shape over these things. Let’s focus on making the server better.

#rebirth

Kohedron 06-06-2018 08:45 AM

They also box on a daily basis, but nothing happening about that either.

Trollkarlen 06-06-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kohedron (Post 2719466)
They also box on a daily basis, but nothing happening about that either.

I know they box all the time too but verifying that someone is boxing isn’t always easy and it can take time to investigate. It also has to be investigated right when it happens. I can see why the GMs sometimes just don’t have time or resources to do the neccesary investigations to take action. Yes, I know that in reality that time is often spent when it is other people boxing and not apex but in theory it could be just that. But racial slurs and other inappropiate things in ooc are super easy to verify via logs if it is brought to the attention of the staff. Still nothing happens - IF - the person is in apex. Other people get long ooc bans for almost nothing. If there are two differrent rule sets - one for apex and one for the rest of us - then the GMs could at least do us the courtesy to tell us.

shokar 06-06-2018 10:32 AM

this sickening double standard must end. End tune GM favoritism

Jazzy 06-06-2018 11:27 AM

More fellas playing elf and dragon sim, more pussy for me

Llandris 06-06-2018 11:29 AM

Wheres the reports?

Trollkarlen 06-06-2018 11:33 AM

The reports? Sinne screenshots are easily photoshopped or manipulators by loggians in on a different server I assume no actions are taken without reviewing server logs. I have petitioned in game when I see the racial slurs flying. /petition x and y are using racial slurs in ooc right now. Just check ooc for the time of the petition.

Trollkarlen 06-06-2018 11:34 AM

Auto correct is a bitch and apparently you cant edit posts here.