Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   APEX LOOT SYSTEM SET TO CHANGE, VAPORISE SET TO BE NEW GUILDBANK, HISTORY WILL REPEAT (/forums/showthread.php?t=259042)

Beastagoog 11-29-2016 07:39 PM

APEX LOOT SYSTEM SET TO CHANGE, VAPORISE SET TO BE NEW GUILDBANK, HISTORY WILL REPEAT

BREAKING NEWS:

Today I found myself with a bit of time on my hands so I opened up old communication channels to pals still in Apex.
It's where I got given this JUICY information from the internal discussions going on in <apex>. Now this member a founding member of the originals back in the tempest days so he has the right to release this info been concerned as he is -- so lets begin:

He told a disturbing story of how the loot system is up for change where DROPABLE items will be LOOT COUNCILED! A system been proposed by King RMTer himself Vaporize. A system where DKP will ROT so that the core raiders can get even further ahead in the DKP system ( it's a system been proposed to supposedly help new players catch up? HA!) Sounds pretty fucked up don't it? well it is.

As you well know the history of this guy ( in short, took a guild bank, RMT'd it off, tried to use it to buy loot for his pals etc etc ) so as any member --the worker class player of Apex -- I would be seriously concerned with this turn of events and question your leadership for even discussing proposals like this.

As much as I respect Tune and Cyren as a leaders and valued member of this community they might want to put the breaks on this idea been proposed/pushed on them.

I believe there is a greater plan at hand and it looks something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/XtCG4vo.jpg

Welp, cya in 6 months.
I really hope the remaining 40 players can resist these changes.

Iandyan 11-29-2016 07:47 PM

Looked at the picture

Aesop 11-29-2016 07:57 PM

competitive new dkp system.

Drakaris 11-29-2016 08:04 PM

Founding member of Tempest? Vaporize being the guild bank? Seems like BS from some underground movement to kill the box...

Xaanka 11-29-2016 08:27 PM

the only sadder thing than still raiding for pixels into 2017 is caring what nerds do with their pixels on a dead, empty server

who would even pay for a pixel?

Tassador 11-29-2016 08:32 PM

Friendly reminder that op went 1-15 on a pvp server for 2 years. That means only 1 confirmed kill on a red server 2 years into kunark.

Hope this helps. Be back in 12 minutes :)

Ragnaros 11-29-2016 08:32 PM

great picture I enjoyed it

shokar 11-29-2016 08:37 PM

good god 5 star

bestovv 11-29-2016 08:41 PM

can you credit me for the nizzar napolean head next time? thanks

Red_Messiah 11-29-2016 10:04 PM

imma apply