Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Swish only posts here once per day... (/forums/showthread.php?t=230862)

maerilith 03-05-2016 01:01 AM

Swish only posts here once per day...

Do you think he's in the UK version of prison where he gets to exercise and eat right and take pictures of nooses and rivers cause he's on some antipsychotic meds

I mean his routine really went off on the boards....

p sure UK ezmode prison

prolly lowkey street drugs

Swish 03-05-2016 07:24 PM

http://i.imgur.com/8NdM5Z5.png

Account banned on red for what I can only think is "chatting in ooc", I guess I'm less invested in the project than I was.

I don't expect it to be unbanned if I start on a forum crusade about it, but I will say that people shouldn't try red if bans are handed out this easily, or at least make a new eqemulator account if you do want to give it a go rather than use an existing one (you're banned on blue and red together).

Big_Japan 03-05-2016 07:52 PM

how is it even possible to "harass" players in eq other than training etc

Pokesan 03-05-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish (Post 2209570)

Account banned on red for what I can only think is "chatting in ooc", I guess I'm less invested in the project than I was.

I don't expect it to be unbanned if I start on a forum crusade about it, but I will say that people shouldn't try red if bans are handed out this easily, or at least make a new eqemulator account if you do want to give it a go rather than use an existing one (you're banned on blue and red together).

http://i.imgur.com/5mtLBP8.gif

Bruno 03-06-2016 02:10 AM

So Swish banned himself from red?

jcr4990 03-06-2016 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish (Post 2209570)

Holy shit is that all it takes to get these annoying "Try Red" nerds to stop posting their Red propaganda? Llandris pls do everyone a favor and start passing out more Red bans.

Good guy Llandris <3

AzzarTheGod 03-06-2016 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcr4990 (Post 2209804)
Holy shit is that all it takes to get these annoying "Try Red" nerds to stop posting their Red propaganda? Llandris pls do everyone a favor and start passing out more Red bans.

Good guy Llandris <3

llandris p goog guy, but Eunomia's crackdown was far more effective though.

EatitNerd 03-06-2016 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruno (Post 2209742)
So Swish banned himself from red?

This.

Pras leontius I guess? Or Llandris for going along with the scheme? If you take a look at our ooc for an hour you'd see the same people who should have been banned last month are still not banned this month. Pretty far fetched since Eunomia was gone that anyone really did anything about ooc on red. Weak attempt at distraction swish

AzzarTheGod 03-06-2016 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EatitNerd (Post 2209864)
This.

Pras leontius I guess? Or Llandris for going along with the scheme? If you take a look at our ooc for an hour you'd see the same people who should have been banned last month are still not banned this month. Pretty far fetched since Eunomia was gone that anyone really did anything about ooc on red. Weak attempt at distraction swish

starting to agree with this assessment more as time goes on.

accusations come out and go unanswered as Swish is MIA for months, then swish appears and puts up a smokescreen shortly thereafter and even plugs his "stream". makes sense.

indiscriminate_hater 03-06-2016 06:00 AM

who?