Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   People who are just all around good strangers. (/forums/showthread.php?t=199303)

iruinedyourday 06-21-2015 12:10 AM

People who are just all around good strangers.

Just wanted to give a shout out to a couple of folks who are p goog just all around people.

1. Beastagor - I saw this guy burst into my XPgroup, rape my main tank, then go directly to the next in range target an afk ranger.. after like 3 or 4 hit son the ranger, he pauses, stopped attacking em, and went for someone else who wasn't afk.. come on dude, that's legit, I respected that.

2. Qtip - this all around nice dude gave me like 4 research spells. Hes always friendly and a good dude.

Who else have you randomly run into that didnt make you want to slam your fist through your parents basement wall while you tried to kill a 15 year old level 30 orc?

Sorry to post this friendly shit in your fucked up forums, pals.

Tapatio 06-21-2015 12:11 AM

Stops attacking afk... bpa

Grimjaw 06-21-2015 12:43 AM

when your charging a group 6v1 you usually want to take out the people who matter first. not the afk ranger... i'd expect retti to not understand though.

iruinedyourday 06-21-2015 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimjaw (Post 1946770)
when your charging a group 6v1 you usually want to take out the people who matter first. not the afk ranger... i'd expect retti to not understand though.

that true but it was actually 3 v 1... that went immediately to, 2 v 1.. 1 of which was AFK.. So though you are absolutly correct, in this instance a free kill on the AFK ranger would have been in order under normal circumstances IMO I could be wrong you never know for sure.

pliny the elder 06-21-2015 01:22 AM

/agree Qtip nice guy. Left a nice bone pile in guk after he engaged me ;)

Clark 06-21-2015 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimjaw (Post 1946770)

lol

also you're*

Lionsfan616 06-22-2015 03:23 AM

I actually just started on Red and as I rolled my first character (High elf Wiz) and was standing there, some guy started talking to me and asking me how I like it so far. After about a minute he just gave me 20 pp and 3 perodite(?) and told me to buy spells and have fun.

A while later as I was soloing in Unrest waiting for a group, a druid came up to me and started buffing me. Of course I thanked him and he was super cool with me, then he just stood around as I was killing things and giving me more DS buffs/regen. He did that for awhile before I had to leave but before I did he gave me 2 wrist items, polished bone bracelet and some other one I cant remember.

Seriously, I was very worried about coming in here and facing all the twinked no-lifers that would "L0L r@ped" me and I would not have any fun. It is the complete opposite and everyone here is super cool. Even the one time when I was pk'ed the guy was really nice about it (even though he took my plat :( )

Drakaris 06-22-2015 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lionsfan616 (Post 1947873)
I actually just started on Red and as I rolled my first character (High elf Wiz) and was standing there, some guy started talking to me and asking me how I like it so far. After about a minute he just gave me 20 pp and 3 perodite(?) and told me to buy spells and have fun.

A while later as I was soloing in Unrest waiting for a group, a druid came up to me and started buffing me. Of course I thanked him and he was super cool with me, then he just stood around as I was killing things and giving me more DS buffs/regen. He did that for awhile before I had to leave but before I did he gave me 2 wrist items, polished bone bracelet and some other one I cant remember.

Seriously, I was very worried about coming in here and facing all the twinked no-lifers that would "L0L r@ped" me and I would not have any fun. It is the complete opposite and everyone here is super cool. Even the one time when I was pk'ed the guy was really nice about it (even though he took my plat :( )

Was the Druid neefin? That guy is the bomb and is the main reason I wanted to play past level 20 almost 3 years ago. Even hooked me up with dmf to motivate me to get level 44.

Top guy he is :)

Casey VII 06-22-2015 12:06 PM

I think you misinterpreted the first situation, OP

Syft-X 06-22-2015 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iruinedyourday (Post 1946745)
Just wanted to give a shout out to a couple of folks who are p goog just all around people.

1. Beastagor - I saw this guy burst into my XPgroup, rape my main tank, then go directly to the next in range target an afk ranger.. after like 3 or 4 hit son the ranger, he pauses, stopped attacking em, and went for someone else who wasn't afk.. come on dude, that's legit, I respected that.

2. Qtip - this all around nice dude gave me like 4 research spells. Hes always friendly and a good dude.

Who else have you randomly run into that didnt make you want to slam your fist through your parents basement wall while you tried to kill a 15 year old level 30 orc?

Sorry to post this friendly shit in your fucked up forums, pals.

7249 Worship 1 84 0.01 0 0.04

Literally everytime I check leaderboard you have accumulated more deaths and no kills