Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   This server is a joke (/forums/showthread.php?t=188318)

ElemtalRZ 04-08-2015 02:18 PM

This server is a joke

Honestly, No gms unless certain people Skype them, which is a joke. Nothing but people training all day long and the gms could give two shits less about it. I got screen shots, I got videos of it and nothing happens. RMT every were with proof and still people are immune to it. The GM favoritism is a joke. Certain guilds can train over and over and never see a single suspension were as people in my guild say 1 bad word in OOC and get a month long suspension. Today I got trained 3 times in Sol B when I was killing King Tranix. Nothing but holocaust running in and dropping every mob in the zone on us. This isn't PVP. Player vs Player is self explanatory. Its sad that the only thing a guild of VP geared toons can do in pvp is train you and its even more sad that the GM's just sit there and watch it happen. If this is what I am to expect once velious comes out count me out. I'll play a different game than this piece of shit box. My crew camped out in the safe hall to King Tranix so we wouldn't have to clear the mobs to it but people just keep running in and training us. Zabic, Kammbo, Fatality, June, Leges, think its a big fucking joke to just train every god damn mob in the zone to us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBoc...ature=youtu.be

Putting in my application to become a GM now to make PVP about PVP and not about people training trains all over each other. If you guys are willing to do nothing about it then give someone who actually gives a fuck about the box take care of it.

Kergan 04-08-2015 02:21 PM

dum ass in a dum assed guild

hope you quit 4ever

Pseudechis 04-08-2015 02:23 PM

Delevels to 46 to grief noobs. Wants to be gm to promote server health. Lol

JayN 04-08-2015 02:26 PM

this is hilarious

Susvain2 04-08-2015 02:28 PM

yea youll be made a gm

Colgate 04-08-2015 02:29 PM

my favorite part was right after he died, he logged on heroic to train a sonic bat and 3 lava duct crawlers on our group at ledge

http://i.imgur.com/hpu8uOF.png

Nirgon 04-08-2015 02:30 PM

he coulda run those mobs way closer to you for a blatant train

magic starts at 4:17, GMs can decide, you have a case

daasgoot 04-08-2015 02:30 PM

all i saw was leges aggro a bunch of firegiants then run them up to where you guys were and die.

is there a word for that? not sure what thats called.

Nirgon 04-08-2015 02:31 PM

Your pet got aggro, players were sitting far enough away to not get aggro

U got a case tho

LostCause 04-08-2015 02:31 PM

coming to RnF isn't gonna help your case.

being retarded towards gms won't either.