Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Patch Notes, Sunday October 3rd (/forums/showthread.php?t=18642)

Rogean 10-03-2010 06:08 AM

Patch Notes, Sunday October 3rd

Code:
  • Rogean: Complete group revamp to resolve group bugs and desyncs. Many issues have been resolved with cross-zone and zoning updates.
    Rogean: /makeleader will now work across zones.
    Rogean: /disband on a member will now work across zones (use F# to target).
    Rogean: It is no longer possible to group with yourself.
    Rogean: /split no longer converts to different coin types.
    Rogean: /tgb has been disabled (not classic).
    Rogean: Several backend changes and removal of unnecessary code for increased efficiency.
    Haynar: Several changes to fix trade issues.
    Haynar: Shaman Alchemy skill is now level capped based on the formula (level - 24) *5
    Haynar: Spell channeling checks should now account for client push better.
    Haynar: Added lore item checks for rogue pickpocket skill.
Content:
  • Nilbog: Bugglegupp loottable, proc, faction corrected.
    Nilbog: Tergon Brenclog's quest script fixed.
    Nilbog: The dock in North Ro is no longer a usable door.
    Nilbog: Saltwater Seaweed is now no drop.
    Nilbog: Olunea Milton will no longer try to fish on land.
    Nilbog: Fixed a_prisoner script related to the Zimel's Blades quest. Added the missing faction rewards, and emote.
    Nilbog: Corrected Tallus Holton, Purchin Oddsbot, Fabian aggro messages.
    Nilbog: Assistant Kiolna will now accept all the trades for Bank Clerk Jaylin. (Can't trade with bankers) She will reward you for room keys 102 and 401.
    Nilbog: Added Lady McCabe's missing text about the battle staff.
    Nilbog: Decreased Lady McCabe, Dyrna Nlith, Isabella Cellus, nobles, maids spawn times to 6 minutes.
    Nilbog: Fixed Tallus Holton, Mistress Anna, Rodrick Marslett, Purchin Oddsbot, Dyrna Nlith, Flayer Hopkins, Storm Dragonchaser, Isabella Cellus, Starr Dreamspinner faces
    Nilbog: Fixed Carson McCabe, Tallus Holton, Dyrna Nlith, Flayer Hopkins loottables.
    Nilbog: Nobles, bards, and Isabella Cellus in Highkeep max hit damage increased.
    Nilbog: Added Isabella Cellus pathing and flavor text.
    Nilbog: Purchin Oddsbot will now have primary faction ArcaneScientists
    Nilbog: Scarecrows, crocs of oasis will now scowl, but not attack on sight. They will not assist.
    Nilbog: Death beetles of unrest will now scowl, but not attack on sight. They will assist at normal range.
    Nilbog: Saltwater crocs aggro radius lowered. They won't assist each other, but will aggro if you are directly on top of them.
    Nilbog: Kroldir Thunderhoof or placeholder will now path.
    Nilbog: Centaurs in south karana will now assist properly.
    Nilbog: Bigilam Wantilans will no longer spawn.
    Nilbog: Cracktusk will now be a rare encounter.
    Nilbog: Fixed Beggar Wyllin in Qeynos Catacombs. The Rat King now has a correct loottable/text/faction
    Nilbog: overhauled the barbarians of Lake Rathe. Loot, faction etc.
    Nilbog: Jonah Brucker will now be kos to non-Prexus worshippers. Aggro range increased.
    Nilbog: Corrected Koalindl's aggro text as Rodcet Nife.
    Nilbog: Rathe Mountains - Findlegrob, Sindlegrob, Bindlegrob, grizzly bears, and the undead have had faction adjustments.
    Nilbog: Rathe Mountains - Guard Gruilka and Guard Shiznak now have full loottables.
    Nilbog: Qeynos Catacombs- exhausted guards and sewer sentinels faction and loot corrected.
    Nilbog: Created and populated missing npc 'a_clockwork_rat'
    Nilbog: Fixed Reebo's Carrots quest.
    Uthgaard: Frostbite now barks, instead of speaking.
    Uthgaard: Fixed an error in the Innoruuk Disciple Quest
    Uthgaard: Captain Ashlan in highpass will no longer be so picky about what he will respond to
    Uthgaard: Khrix changed to accept Greater Lightstone instead of Fire Beetle Eye; quest text updated to reflect this
    Uthgaard: Khrix_Abomination now on UnrestInhabitants faction, and will no longer flee at low health
    Uthgaard: Falchion of the Koada`Vie quest now works
    Uthgaard: Linara and Tolkar Parlone's family uses new stationery, old notes will no longer work; in addition, you need to be at least amiable to do the quest
    Uthgaard: Linara Parlone will now be on KeepersoftheArt faction, priest of Najena rarity adjusted appropriately
    Uthgaard: All fletched bows should now yield the correct stats
    Uthgaard: All fletched bows should re-string correctly, and re-stringing should be impossible to fail
    Uthgaard: Wrath of Al'Kabor Scroll renamed to Wrath of Ap'Sagor. It will still scribe as Wrath of Al'Kabor and is otherwise unchanged
    Uthgaard: Research completely overhauled: All trivials fixed; all combines correct and functional; all combines produce the correct versions of the correct spells
    Uthgaard: Research vendors around the world have been added or had their inventories fixed
    Uthgaard: Concordance of Research combines have been implemented
    Uthgaard: An Old Silver Coin in Ak'Anon is now in the correct location
    Uthgaard: Factions have been added to many NPCs in Neriak
    Uthgaard: Degarran Kixl is now a Shadowknight
    Uthgaard: King Tranix is now a Shadowknight
    Uthgaard: Lava Basilisks in Lavastorm will no longer drop rusty daggers, and will now drop eggs more frequently
    Uthgaard: Lendel Deeppockets, Heber Druneny, Bouncer Bigboot and Bouncer Bogglebin are now on the Deeppockets faction with the rest of their guild
    Uthgaard: Injured Polar Bear now exists, and is the sole source of the Barbarian Hunting Spear, which is now equippable in the ranged slot
    Uthgaard: Wolves and bears in Permafrost will now drop appropriate pelts and meat; Wolves will no longer drop Mark of Anthem
    Uthgaard: Blighted Skullcap will now display if showhelm is enabled
    Uthgaard: Traps will register as traps that can be sensed and disarmed, although disarm won't halt the trap yet
    Uthgaard: Guards Fernaldo and Carnita in Rathe Mountains are now fully resistant to spells
    Uthgaard: One Lomarc in South Qeynos was replaced with Den Magason
    Uthgaard: Quests "Blank Scrolls" and "The Package" fixed
    Uthgaard: Fixed a lot of newbie notes
    Uthgaard: The members of Order of Three are now on OrderofThree faction
    Uthgaard: Eldreth is now level 49, tuned appropriately, and removed
    Uthgaard: Players should be much less likely to be attacked by sharks while on the boat in erudin, or fall off of any boat
    Uthgaard: Marshall Ghobber will now check the correct faction to see if you are one with the wall
    Uthgaard: The following guards are now on a 6 minute respawn timer: The guards of the Karanas, the Deputies of Misty Thicket, the Bouncers of Feerrott, da Bashers of Innothule, Guards Colin & Valon
    Uthgaard: Experience rewards for corrupt guard bracers increased; experience rewards for both steps of Fabian's Lute Strings reduced
    Uthgaard: Ssynthi is a shadowed man again, there are no shadowed women. Faction requirement corrected.
    Nilbog/Secrets: Inte Akera, when spawned, will attack enemies of the DeepwaterKnights on his island. Beware.
    Nilbog/Secrets: Fixed Tykar Renlin's script. He will now require the correct items and reward you based on how many you have turned in.

bluejam 10-03-2010 06:37 AM

Rogean: /tgb has been disabled (not classic).

Tears go where? :)

jelatin 10-03-2010 06:58 AM

Wooot! just did my Mystic Cloak quest 5 hours ago!!

Mini14 10-03-2010 07:02 AM

me too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jelatin (Post 153332)
Wooot! just did my Mystic Cloak quest 5 hours ago!!

I did mine with my necro yesterday, I died 5 times because they were so hostile :eek: but I got it just in time !! :D

Mini14 10-03-2010 07:25 AM

hmm??

Logged in, was unable to form group with my brother...group invites not going though (buttons greyed out) :confused: server went down after a few minutes :(

JaVeDK 10-03-2010 08:19 AM

Spells seem messed up again. Wrong icons and SoW requires lvl 255 to mem...

Uthgaard 10-03-2010 08:28 AM

Stay off the boats for a bit. Unless you're feeling particularly adventurous.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2re4q4y.jpg

Omica 10-03-2010 09:11 AM

Quote:

Uthgaard: The following guards are now on a 6 minute respawn timer: the Deputies of Misty Thicket
I award you +1 internets.

Estu 10-03-2010 09:26 AM

What motivated the guard respawn change? I remember an earlier patch that increased their respawn times; now some of them are decreased again?

MiRo2 10-03-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uthgaard (Post 153351)
Stay off the boats for a bit. Unless you're feeling particularly adventurous.

I was, and after surviving a boat collision I was dropped of in East Freeport floating instead of on the boat. This is what was waiting on the dock.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9130/eq000058.jpg